REMINDER: APPLICATION PERIOD IS FROM OCTOBER 1ST – JANUARY 15TH
Magnet applications are available through a simple online submission process at MIAMIMAGNETS.ORG. You may also choose to complete the paper application which can be printed from the website. Applications may also be obtained at Barbara Goleman Senior High.
Applications for Magnet programs are accepted yearly from October 1st through January 15th. Applications received during this period are considered for the following school year. Applications received after this window period are processed only if there are seats available in a selected program.
- Magnet Open House: November 13 at 6:30 P.M. & December 5 at 6:30 P.M.
- Application Period: October 1 – January 15
- Application Deadline: January 15
- Notification Period: On Or About March 15
- Response To Notification Due: Two Weeks After The Notification Period
For more information visit MIAMIMAGNETS.ORG
Tours of Barbara Goleman Sr High School are available on Mondays from 8:30 – 9:00 A.M. by appointment only. To schedule your appointment please email Ms. Laura Diaz-Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After accepting your seat parents must contact the school directly for registration/enrollment deadlines and individual school forms and/or information.
- Failure to comply with school/program requirements in a timely manner could result in forfeiting your seat.
- Acceptance is provisional and contingent on meeting and maintaining entrance eligibility requirements for the remainder of the current school year.
- Accepted students must be enrolled as full-time students in the accepted Magnet school/program.
- Registration hours are 7:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. daily